/JOB/ Спам от рекрутов, пришедший мне, тебе, нам на мыло

valchkou
Уже с Приветом

Re: /JOB/ Спам от рекрутов, пришедший мне, тебе, нам на мыло

Post by valchkou »

Java role with Big Data, Can work Remotely, any Visa Work Status.

Job Description

This is a Long Term 1 year+ contract that is in the Telecom Industry. You will be able to Work Remotely and the client is open to any Visa Work Status

We are looking for Senior Core JAVA developers (not J2EE developers) with middleware / data layer, JMS on large distributed (geographically & horizontally) 24x7 available applications.

• Responsible for the performance of any/all functions involved in the development and/or maintenance of new or existing capabilities associates with the GRID application.

• Using programming language and technology, writes code, completes programming and documentation, and performs testing and debugging of applications.

• Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer applications. Will interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.

Main Skills

• 8+ Years with Java in a distributed environment

• Java Core Developer

• 5+ years’ experience Create and implement highly scalable and reliable distributed data architectures using NOSQL technologies, including data distribution networks to deliver data into the data storage layer

• API components for Client Application Integration into Data Storage layer.

Additionally create and implement data quality and monitoring infrastructure

• 8+ Years’ Experience designing, developing , deploying & Supporting large scale distributed systems

• 5+ Years of LAN/WAN protocols (TCP, UDP, FTP, JMS etc.)

• 5+ Years of Data Serialization formats (Avro, POF, Thrift, JSON, XML etc)

• 5+ Building fault tolerance and failover patterns into Distributed Systems

• 3+ Years of Distributed Database Design and Development at large scale (Coherence, Cassandra etc.)

• 3+ Years of Data Loading experience in a Distributed Data Base environment

• 3+ Years of Data scalability and multi-tenant data architectures

• 3+ Years of Data architecture and implementation using local or cloud-based storage and NoSQL data stores

• 3+ Years of Performance and optimization in a large distributed system environment

Nice to have:

• Experience with or Knowledge of ZooKeeper

• Experience with Hardware (specifically tailoring HW for Distributed Systems)

• Experience with creating Tools, Test Harnesses and Developer utilities

• Experience with Machine Learning methods and tools

• Experience with Agile & Test Driven Development

• Excellent Communication and Presentation skills

• Experience with Git and Gerrit

I am reaching out to see if you are available. Assuming you’re interested, send me a Word version of your resume along with your monetary requirements and the best time to reach you. I am looking forward to speaking with you. For immediate consideration please send resume to JHabenicht@genevatechnicalservices.com

I am looking forward to speaking with you

John Habenicht

Sr Recruiter

Geneva Technical Service

972-905-2142 Office

972-365-5801 Cell
JHabenicht@genevatechnicalservices.com
Krys-Krys
Уже с Приветом

Post by Krys-Krys »

Need only Candidate (Green Card, EAD GREEN CARD and US Citizen)

Title UI Engineer- San Bruno

Duration 6+ Months

Hourly Rate: $90/hr. on W2 all inclusive

The main skills a UI engineer should have are: HTML/HTML-5, CSS, JavaScript, some JavaScript frameworks & libraries.
The engineer should have experience building scalable websites (many daily users).

There will be a need to integrate with the services that provide the data.
In addition, there would likely be a need to iterate over the initial versions.

We need to find a candidate within several weeks, and he/she should start next month.
We need timely and skilled delivery of the website.

HTML, CSS, JavaScript, front-end MVC frameworks
Experience building consumer facing websites from scratch
Experience building scalable websites

Regards,

Laksh Anand

Enterprise Solution Inc.
Office: #630 442 0333
E-mail : laksh@enterprisesolutioninc.com
2855 Kifer Road, Suite 102 Santa Clara, CA 95051 563
Krys-Krys
Уже с Приветом

Post by Krys-Krys »

URGENT CONTRACT TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY
TOP RATES OF PAY $120 P/H MINIMUM-$180 P/H
PHILADELPHIA
LEADING TELECOMS PROVIDER

Job Summary:
This individual will be part of a software development engineering team responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, integrating, testing and implementing new and existing application software programs. Core Responsibilities
- Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements. Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
- Designs new software and web applications, supports applications under development, and customizes current applications. Assists with the software update process for existing applications, and roll-outs of software releases.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Displays in-depth knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, skills, and their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
- Displays in-depth knowledge of, and ability to apply, process design and redesign skills. Minimum Requirements Spring, JQuery, MVC, REST Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- "SOLID " 4 to 5 years of Java development with Web Services background-Experience working on scalability applications developing large-scale software systems in Java
- Strong skills in addressing solutions complex development issues and business requirement gaps
- Strong communication skills in presenting development activities
- Memory management experience Preferred Requirements
- Broad technical knowledge of cable and IP network technologies, cable company operations
- Knowledge of Cable and IP network Technologies
- Demonstrated experience of participating on teams of technical experts in a diverse, fast-paced, 7 x 24 environments.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills Prior telecommunication experience desired (Comcast, Verizon, ATT, etc). No phone calls, please apply online. Telephone interview is required. Spring, JQuery, MVC, REST, SOAP

Please pass on my details to anyone you think is interested or send your CV asap!

With regards

Nadia Basheer
Computer Futures
Rockefeller Center
1270 Avenue Of The Americas
23rd Floor
New York
Usa
NY 10020

Phone 1 646 557 7191
email n.basheer@computerfutures.com
metaller
Уже с Приветом

Post by metaller »

Krys-Krys wrote:PHILADELPHIA
Comcast очевидно. Я у них собеседовался - очень не понравилось. Всё быстро, "вчера" и "на коленке".
Я не хочу оплачивать ничьи аборты, велферы или детсады. Каждый должен сам принимать решения и нести за них ответственность.
Krys-Krys
Уже с Приветом

Post by Krys-Krys »

metaller wrote:
Krys-Krys wrote:PHILADELPHIA
Comcast очевидно. Я у них собеседовался - очень не понравилось. Всё быстро, "вчера" и "на коленке".
Если не врут про 180 в час - я бы них запросто поработала (будь они у меня на районе в не в Филаделфии). :oops:
X37WAL!^
Уже с Приветом

Post by X37WAL!^ »

I am looking for VBA consultant for one of my client in Hammonton, NJ for long term contract role. Please go through the job specs and let me know your interest and availability for this

Looking to interview and hire quickly.

Mid-Level Developer Consultants (2 Opening)
Rate: $50-$52/Hour Corp-to-Corp (all inclusive)

Requirements:

Good communication skills
Needs strong Excel with VBA
MS Access
Sql Server with Store Procedures and Views
VB.net troubleshooting existing applications
Some .net experience for limited new development

Thanks & Regards,
Aslam Shahjad

OKAYA Inc.
Where Commitment Is A Passion
99 Mark Tree Road, Suite 304
Centereach, NY 11720
Phone : 631-267-4883 x 0
Fax : 631-389-2446
Email : ashahjad@okayainfo.com
URL : http://www.okayainfo.com
X37WAL!^
Уже с Приветом

Post by X37WAL!^ »

I have a 6+ month opportunity with my direct client in Medford, NJ. If you or your colleagues are interested, please reply with your most recent word formatted resume and contact details and I will call you to discuss.

Thank you!

C# .Net Developer
Medford, NJ
6+ months
Rate $75/hr. all inclusive
Starts 10/13/14

*US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY*
*CANDIDATES IN THE TRI-STATE AREA NJ, DE, PA PREFERRED*

I need a C# .NET Developer with strong experience with Web and WPF. Web API experience required. The ideal candidate will be willing to travel throughout the US to other client sites (expenses will be paid for travel to client sites but travel to main corporate office in NJ is NOT covered).

Lora Sweeney
Patriot Consulting Inc.
lora.sweeney@patriot-consulting.com
NEBRITOS
Уже с Приветом

Post by NEBRITOS »

в NJ по $160 в час закладывают стоимость рабсилы в свои бюджеты IT менегеры. кто еше 85 в час себе в карман кладет?
--- удалено ---
X37WAL!^
Уже с Приветом

Post by X37WAL!^ »

I have a 12+ month contract opportunity in Boston, MA. Please review the details below, if interested reply with your current word formatted resume and contact details and I will call you to discuss.

Sr. UI Developer

Boston, MA

$90/hr (all inclusive)

10/13/14

I need a Sr. UI Developer with strong experience around CSS, HTML, Javascript and Jquery. Experience in an Agile environment preferred. Experience with Javascript libraries such as Jquery or Angular is also highly preferred.

Eric Cocuzza
Sr. Account Manager
Oracle Technologies - US, Mexico and South America
Eric.Cocuzza@patriot-consulting.com
Krys-Krys
Уже с Приветом

Post by Krys-Krys »

Dear Krys-Krys,

My name is Manny Belmar a Senior Manager at First IT Solutions. I have reviewed your profile and feel that this opportunity may be of interest to you. The positions I have are for a Adobe CQ Developer based out of MN or NJ

I have attached job specification for your review.

Type of Hire: Full Time or Contract or Contract to hire

Rate: $120k - $170k + Benefits or $90ph - $150ph

Our client is a global IT Consultant firm who is a global leader in business and technology services.

Very Urgent Requirements

Please let me know when you would be free to discuss this opportunity.

Regards

Manny Belmar
Senior Manager
First IT Solutions
302 966 9439
mbelmar@1stitsolutions.com

Adobe CQ Developer

Type of Hire: Full-time, Contract-to-Hire

Technology Skill Set-

• Adobe CQ5 trained with 2-3 years’ of experience in developing Adobe CQ5 applications

• At least 4 years’ experience in Java (OOP) mainly focusing on web applications

• J2EE experience and exposure to a variety of frameworks including Spring and Hibernate

• Proficient in HTML, JavaScript (JQuery) and CSS

• Experience using version control (GitHub), Jenkins Builds, Maven, Apache, Eclipse

Outline of the requirements
-
• Excellent communication skills

• Good requirements collections abilities

• Ability to work cohesively with business teams in order to support agile development
X37WAL!^
Уже с Приветом

Post by X37WAL!^ »

Hello,

I have a 6 month contract opportunity for a senior PL/SQL developer in Boston MA. Please send me your resume with contact details and I will call to discuss.

PL/SQL Developer

Boston MA

6 months

$90/hr all inclusive

October 20th 2014

Must have strong PL/SQL skills and previous experience working with Informatica. Most of the work for this position will be hands on PL/SQL development. Must have experience in design, development and implementation with Oracle PL/SQL and in designing and writing complex PL/SQL stored procedures.

Regards,

Michael Bennett
Sr. Account Manager
Patriot Consulting

Michael.Bennett@patriot-consulting.com
X37WAL!^
Уже с Приветом

Post by X37WAL!^ »

Hello,

I have a 12+ month contract opportunity in Darien, CT. Please review the details below, if interested reply with your current word formatted resume and contact details and I will call you to discuss.

Agile Leader/Management Consultant

Darien, CT

12+ months

$125/hr (all inclusive)

10/20/14

I need a Sr. Agile Leader/Management Consultant with expertise around Agile methodologies. An agile background is the main focus. The ideal resource will act as a liaison between business and IT. This resource will act as a Product Champion on the business side, so I am not looking for a technical resource. This is a heavy functional/business role. Prior experience with any CRM application is a plus.

Eric Cocuzza
Sr. Account Manager
Oracle Technologies - US, Mexico and South America

Eric.Cocuzza@patriot-consulting.com
Krys-Krys
Уже с Приветом

Post by Krys-Krys »

Title : Java Architect
Duration : 6 months
Pay rate : $90/hour to $100/hour on W2 .

Job Description:
Working under general guidelines, the Software Architect leads the design and development of software systems and applications. Focuses at a platform level, takes a wholistic view, understands current trends/conditions, and brings best practices to CoreLogics development process. Tactical and operates with an understanding of ROI (return on investment), practices, and market trends. Exercises scope of influence over 1-2 platforms, shows technical leadership on a development team, and are competent to work on virtually all phases of application development. In partnership with partners/product owners, gathers information, analyzes needs, and guides clients to determine feasibility and functionality of client requests.

Primary Responsibilities (Java):
- Establish technical understanding of existing Java applications.
- Troubleshoot a variety of complex issues and identify solutions for application or operational problems in support of daily processing.
- Design, code, unit and integration test, debug and document technical solutions.
- Performance testing of Java based applications
-Mentor and assist less experienced staff

Skill Requirements:
Languages:
- Java (Spring, Hibernate/JPA, EJB, JMS, JNDI, JDBC, Servlets /JSP)
- HTML 4.0 / CSS / JavaScript
- Web Services: REST, SOAP
- XML: JAXP, JAXB, XML Schema, XSL / XSLT, SAX2, & DOM
- JSON: Jackson, Google GSON
- SQL, PL/SQL, Store Procedure and Triggers
- Unix Shell Scripting
Build Tools: Ant & Maven
Software/Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, JMeter, Splunk
Application Servers (EJB / Servlet Containers): Tomcat, JBoss
Databases: Cassandra NoSQL, Oracle 11g, MS SQL Server
Platforms: RedHat Linux, UNIX(SunOS/Solaris), Windows XP Professional, Win7
Version Control: Subversion

If interested please reply as soon as possible with an updated copy of resume .

Thanks and Regards
Prajwal Wali
Executive - Staffing

360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3526 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: prajwal.wali@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
WPooh
Уже с Приветом

Post by WPooh »

Remote Work

I just came across your information in our database and I wanted to make you aware of a great opportunity that I have at this time. I just met with the hiring manager today for a 100% (work from home) position for a Middleware Engineer / Administrator. They are looking for someone that has good knowledge in the following areas:

1. IIS (must have)
2. PowerShell scripting (Automation)
3. Middleware experience (Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, etc)

This role is setup right now as a contract that will start November 1st and go until December 2015. There is a possibility of full-time status, but at this time they are not sure when that could happen.

If you are interested in pursuing this position at this time, please reply to this email with an up to date resume (word doc format) and a good time to reach you.

I know this might not be exactly what you are looking for, but if you know of someone who might be a good fit please pass along my information to them and we will take care of you with a referral bonus.

Thanks,

Mason Miller | Recruiter | Apex Systems
2825 East Cottonwood Parkway, Suite 450
Salt Lake City, Utah 84121
mtmiller@apexsystemsinc.com | www.apexsystemsinc.com
Работа освобождает.
WPooh
Уже с Приветом

Post by WPooh »

Seattle/Snoqualmie

Я выпал из интернета на неделю, а толковый рекрутер прислал описание позиции. Может еще не занята, может уже нашли кого, сорьки, я тормоз конечно, но внешние обстоятельства были сильнее меня.
-----
Below is the JD for the role that I have. The client is in the Snoqualmie area. This is a 6-9 month contract. Any help you can provide I would very much appreciate it. The client is wanting to move here shortly so a sense of urgency is definitely in place. Let me know of any other questions I can answer for you.

Develop and utilize test tools and automation of test cases
- Define and set up lab environments as needed to conduct testing and troubleshooting activities
- Provide hardware/software product information to the design team
- Maintain a close and effective relationship with internal and external customers to facilitate communication and exchange of ideas

Knowledge & Skills:

• Technical Tools:
- Platform: Windows
- Languages/Technologies: C++, C#, XML, PHP
- Software Packages: .NET, QT, PostgreSQL
• Working knowledge of software testing and methodologies
• Working knowledge of software development languages, including object-oriented languages
• Ability to write code to develop tests
• Ability to solve moderate to complex technical problems with minimal supervision and instruction
• Demonstrated effective communications skills; written, oral and inter-personal
• Effective project management skills. Ability to work toward and achieve scheduled deadlines
• Working knowledge of Windows applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and operating systems (Windows/Unix/Linux)

Education Minimum Requirements/Equivalent:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field

Experience:
• Minimum 5 years experience in a software development and or SDET role.
• Experience using a variety of test tools and techniques, including experience with black box and white box test environments.
• Experience in a scrum or agile like environment.

Phil Nelson
pnelson@summitgroupsolutions.com
O: 425-298-2157 M: 425-443-7382 Toll Free: 866-967-1222 Fax: 425-828-0667
Работа освобождает.
Krys-Krys
Уже с Приветом

Post by Krys-Krys »

Вообще Remote позиций в последнее время больше чем обычно встречается... Я заметила.
X37WAL!^
Уже с Приветом

Post by X37WAL!^ »

я лично позиции, в которых не указан почасовой рейт или рамки зарплаты даже не беспокоюсь постить сюда.
ибо позиций может быть огромное множество, но они малоинтересны людям с 3-5+ годами опыта
X37WAL!^
Уже с Приветом

Post by X37WAL!^ »

$600/day on c2c 40hr per week

I have a Long-Term Contract opportunity at major bank located in Warren NJ and was wondering if you might be interested in this opportunity.

IF you are, please forward me your updated resume along with daytime phone #, your current rate/salary & compensation requirements, as well as your US Visa/Citizenship status and availability if you are interested in this position.

3rd PARTY CONSULTANTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED. Only Independent and w2 consultants.

If you are not currently available, but know someone who is interested I would appreciate your referral greatly.

Title: .NET Developer (ref 26438)

Client: Large Bank

Duration: 6mths+extensions

MAIN SKILLS: .NET (4yr+), ASP.NET/C#, SQL Server are Required, Design Patterns knowledge

PLUSES: SSRS/SSIS & SOLID knowledge are a big plus, VS2010 and TFS are nice to have

Detailed Info: Accountable for full lifecycle application development - analysis, design, construction, testing and implementation.

Facilitate design / Perform development and code reviews.

Perform effort estimations and assist with project planning.

Support, maintain, and document software functionality.

Experience with Agile development technologies.

Work in a team of 5-7 people, but must be able to work independently as well.

Work on front end code (.NET/C#) and any required SQL or stored procedures needed to support the application.

REQUIREMENTS:

A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent experience.

Minimum 6 years of hands-on software development experience developing web solutions on the Microsoft Platform.

Minimum 4 years of professional experience with ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server .

Knowledge of Design Patterns and Object Oriented Design Principles.

Solid understanding of .NET framework.

Proven track-record of delivering high quality, reliable C# coding solutions.

Experience in designing SQL Server database tables, views, triggers, functions.

Knowledge of SSRS/SSIS.

Experience with VS2010 and TFS.

Ability to multitask and work under pressure.

Ability to work with teams across multiple locations and time zones

****************************************************************************************

Please contact me by email along with an updated resume, your current rate/salary & compensation requirements, as well as your citizenship status and availability if you are interested in this position. If you are not currently available, but know someone who is interested I would appreciate your referral greatly.

Also, If you don't want me to notify you of future job openings with our clients, please let me know. Just send me an email or call me at 212 616-4800 ext. 110.

Thank you,

Maria Taslitsky

Senior IT Recruiter

SANS Consulting Services, Inc.

(212) 616-4800 ext 110

mailto:maria@sans.com
X37WAL!^
Уже с Приветом

Post by X37WAL!^ »

Hello,

I have a 12-18 month contract (plus extensions) opportunity in Roslyn, NY. Review the details below and if interested please reply with your current word formatted resume and contact details and I will call you to discuss.

SQL Developer/DBA
Roslyn, NY
11/10/2014
12-18 month contract plus extensions
$75/hr all inclusive
** Must be local or willing to relocate**

I need a Sr SQL Developer/DBA to assist with development / operational support of high-volume 24/7 OLTP systems as well as SQL Server BI implementations. This person must have experience with SSMS (especially SSIS) and source control packages.Must have SQL expertise with partitioning/indexing, performance tuning, and terabyte scale relational data warehousing. THIS PERSON MUST HAVE SOLID DBA AND DEVELOPMENT SKILLS - NOT LOOKING FOR JUST A DEVELOPER.

Regards,

Nicole Piscopo
Senior Account Manager – Southeast Region
Patriot Consulting, Inc.

nicolep@patriotconsulting.com
X37WAL!^
Уже с Приветом

Post by X37WAL!^ »

Hello,

I have a 4 month contract opportunity in Baker, LA. If you or any of your colleagues are interested, please reply with a current word formatted resume and contact details and I’ll call to discuss.

SQL Server DBA
Baker, LA
4 Months with possible extensions
Rate: $65/HR (All Inclusive)
Start Date: ASAP
**Local Candidates Preferred**
**Final Round F2F Interview**

My direct client is in need of a SQL Server DBA to improve the environment of a SQL Database Platform. The scope of the project would be inclusive of running standard operational loads while looking into opportunities to automate SSIS packages to free up existing team members to work on new corporate objectives. Contribute to the ongoing development of technology and production processes company-wide. Keep abreast of new design tools, hardware, software, and technology and make recommendations for future deployment.

Eric Bersheim
Sr. Account Manager
Patriot Consulting, Inc.

Eric.Bersheim@patriot-consulting.com
Medvepol
Новичок

Post by Medvepol »

Sr. Business Analyst - 9+ Month Contract in Boston, MA

My name is Jebidiah J Chipman and I am a member of the Strategic Staffing Division at NTT DATA Inc., the sixth largest global IT integrator. We have more than 75,000 employees worldwide, offices in 40 different countries, and we are owned by Nippon Telegraph and Telephone, the largest telecommunications company in the world.

I am currently seeking a Sr. Business Analyst to join our team in Boston, MA. The job description can be found below for your review. Please note that your resume will not be submitted to the client until we have discussed your background.

Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Locations: Boston, MA
Terms: 9+ Month Contract
Submission Process: If interested, please reply with a copy of your resume, phone number, and requested salary range

Overview:
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.

A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a "Business Systems Analyst " to join our client in Boston, MA for a 9+ Month contract opportunities.

Description:
1. Needs vendor mgt experience - someone who helped to manage the software vendors during implementations. They should unserstand the metrics of the implementation as well.
2. Understanding of operational architecture (diff bus words include; business architecture, operational architecture, or information architecture) Candidate will be working with the developers to create an operational infrastructure
3. Erwin Reports - candidate must understand, have experience and use of Erwin. The BA will help develop a data dictionary using Erwin. The data dictionary will analyze all of the data people are using, data characteristics and data analysis.

We are dedicated to working with a wide range of IT consultants, as an example corp to corp and W-2 hourly contractors; and we offer competitive benefits for candidates applying as W-2 contractors.

Benefits available for W-2 contractors only:
Medical
Dental
Vision
Caremark Prescription
401(k)
W-2 Employee Assistance Program
Accident Insurance- Workers’ Compensation Insurance and Business Travel Insurance
COBRA
Healthcare Reimbursement Account Programs
Credit Union
Corporate Mortgage Program

If you or someone you know may be interested, please email me at jebidiah.chipman@nttdata.com or call (781) 347-9395.

Best Regards,
Jeb

Jebidiah J Chipman | Technical Recruiter | NTT DATA, Inc.| w. +(781) 347-9395 | jebidiah.chipman@nttdata.com | Learn more at www.nttdata.com/americas

1099 Hingham Street, Rockland, MA 02370
russianchildrenbooks.com
Medvepol
Новичок

MySQL Developer needed to work REMOTE (Flexible Hours-Short

Post by Medvepol »

My name is Jarrod Desjardin, I am a technical recruiter with The Computer Merchant, Ltd., (TCM).

I'm recruiting on a position that I wanted to alert you to immediately. Your resume that we have on file indicates you may be interested. If this position is one that you are interested in learning more about, please contact me immediately. The job description below details the qualifications and experience needed for the ideal candidate. I am anticipating our client moving quickly on this, I would appreciate an email or call my number listed below as soon as possible.

MySQL Developer needed to work REMOTE (Flexible Hours-Short Term Contract)
1-2 months
client is able to have the resource work remotely on flexible schedule

Our Higher Education client is looking for a database developer to assist in development on a contract basis. Qualified consultants will be experienced in MySQL development and also be able to assist in database administration responsibities. Experience with KACE Dell Servers is very nice to have, but not required. This role will allow the flexibility to work remotely either during business hours or non-business hours. And both part-time or full-time hours are acceptable. Qualified candidates will be considered whether they can work 40 hour work-weeks or can only assist part-time (at least 10 hours per week) due to another engagement. The contract will be between 2-4 weeks long, depending on the number of hours available per week.

I can be reached at 1-800-617-6172. If you prefer to contact me via email my address is jdesjardin@tcml.com. You can also visit our website, www.tcml.com. It will help you learn more about us. If you are not qualified for this position, please accept my apologies. However, if you know someone who is qualified and would be interested in this position, please pass this message along; I would be very grateful for the referral. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,

Jarrod Desjardin
The Computer Merchant, Ltd. (TCM)
95 Longwater Circle
Norwell, MA 02061
Office: 800-617-6172
www.tcml.com
russianchildrenbooks.com
valchkou
Уже с Приветом

Post by valchkou »

in the middle of The Netherlands

I have a client who really, really needs 3 java developers in the next month. If you are interested, please read the following...

Are you available as a JAVA developer with experience in Spring, Hibernate, Maven and JEE? My client is looking for 3 seniors to start 01/12/2014 in the middle of The Netherlands for at least 4 months.

Knowledge of CC/CQ, Scrum, Eclipse, Subversion, SQL (and ALM) is very welcome.

Would you like to apply; please send me an email and I will contact you to set up an interview!

Stephanie Zee
IT Division
Huxley
+31 205 22 1311
s.zee@huxley.com
http://www.huxleyit.com
Medium-rare
Уже с Приветом

Post by Medium-rare »

Для всесторонне развитых. :)
Это не спам, а реальная вакансия, пришедшая мне от одного из руководителей компании EXO-U Inc. Они тут в Palo Alto, и ещё в Montreal, в Канаде.

I am looking to hire a Russian speaking sales engineer. Needs to be in our space: sales of enterprise or large scale software products, customer facing, some exposure to HTML 5 web or app development. Will be compensated with salary and deals (commission). If you have contacts or someone in mind, I would love to get the name.

Его email публиковать, пожалуй, не стану, раз письмо мне лично было. Мне можно в приват.
... and even then it's rare that you'll be going there...
Medium-rare
Уже с Приветом

Post by Medium-rare »

Senior Windows Client Engineer Cupertino, CA | Engineering
Job Description
About Us:

Workspot enables companies to securely deliver business applications and data to mobile devices using a 100% cloud solution.

Great engineers, who have worked for companies like VMware, Citrix, Cisco, Juniper and Microsoft, are already here. If you think you'd like to join us, please drop us a line.

About the Job:

Our goal is that each end user can easily complete their work across all corporate applications on their personal mobile device within existing security and access policies defined by Corporate IT. Instead of managing devices, we are enabling companies to manage data as more productivity is achieved through mobile first application design and collaboration.

In this role, you will be working with the Windows client team. Ongoing success in this role involves shipping high performance, highly usable and well-documented code that is consistent with Windows design and functionality and leads to high user adoption.

Requirements:

Expertise in C++
Familiarity with QT framework for UI
Basic understanding of network and security software stacks
You have extended or developed a Windows desktop application on x86 platform
You know how to ship code in fast, iterative cycles
You are self-sufficient and can work in a team environment

=============================================================================

Senior Frontend Developer Cupertino, CA | Engineering
Job Description
We are hard at work building out our bold vision of enabling people to access core business apps and data through a workspace-as-a-service. We are cracking into a multi-billion dollar enterprise software market, envisioning a world where you carry any preferred mobile device to get work done easily using secured content and documents. Great product creators and engineers who have worked for companies like VMware, Citrix, Juniper, Cisco, and Microsoft are already here. If you think you'd like to join us, please drop us a line.

About The Job:

In this role, you will be the working on our cloud UI (control.workspot.com) and will be a part of a small team. Ongoing success in this role involves shipping high performance, usable and well-documented code.

Requirements:

You have shipped multiple production web applications in the last 5 years
Advanced understanding of front end development
Expert in Javascript, HTML and CSS
Hands-on experience with modern frameworks like can.js and angularjs
Experience with libraries used to generate interactive charts/analytics dashboards
You know how to ship code in fast, iterative cycles
You are self-sufficient and can work in a team environment
BS or MS degree in Computer Science

=============================================================================

Я могу рассказать больше деталей: alex *** workspot *** com
... and even then it's rare that you'll be going there...

Return to “Работа и Карьера в IT”