Как отбить commercial lease вообще и massage envy в частности

Oрганизация и ведение малого бизнеса
AndyJr
Уже с Приветом

Как отбить commercial lease вообще и massage envy в частности

Post by AndyJr »

Привет! С ужасом узнал, что открыть Massage Envy franchise location стоит от $400-900k (из них $60 это IT система резерваций) :D . А тут совпадение - Смотрел разные commercian locations - и попалось помещение - 2800 sq ft бывший Massage Envy . Теперь вопрос - как можно отбить $8500 в месяц + зарплату + franchise fees/royalties. Учитывая что 1 membership - $100 в месяц и сессия массажа для non-member $75. Терапевты получают $12-15 в час (только когда делают массаж). все равно по моим подсчетам - нужно делать не меншье 30k gross чтобы что-то заработать. Лиз на 5 лет минимум

"That section of the shopping center was only built a few years ago At that time, Massage Envy was the first tenant in that section. The traffic was slow and they were offered an opportunity to relocate to a prominent location in front of the Coconut Creek Promenade. They chose to do that. Since that time, the remainder of the space in that strip was all leased up to good tenants. In addition, we have recently leased the rest of the spaces beside Target.

Therefore, the traffic in the center is much, much greater than it was at the time Massage Envy decided to relocate. Rent will be about $8500 mo…you’ll need first month and one month security to sign the lease. We will give you a couple of months free rent at the beginning to get your business going. I would figure you’d need about $15-20,000 for basic décor, plus whatever furniture you need (I can’t help you with that). You’ll need to pay for your sign too.

That business seems like one that needs time to grow, so I would always suggest you budget at least 6 months rent in reserve to carry you through the early months."
Best Wishes,
Andy

Return to “Малый бизнес”