WebSphere 5.x and embedded MQ... anybody?

OBender
Уже с Приветом

WebSphere 5.x and embedded MQ... anybody?

Post by OBender »

Существует ли способ/тул для мониторинга того что твориться в embedded MQ. Было бы очень хорошо иметь возможность чистить персистент мессаджи и смотреть сколько там чего вообще.

Если кто то что то знает то поделитесь плиз.
Интересный вы человек! Все у вас в порядке. Удивительно, с таким счастьем - и на свободе. (C) О.Бендер
WildVlad
Уже с Приветом

Post by WildVlad »

I hated LA
OBender
Уже с Приветом

Post by OBender »

Нет к сожалению, :( он с embedded MQ не дружит
Интересный вы человек! Все у вас в порядке. Удивительно, с таким счастьем - и на свободе. (C) О.Бендер
WildVlad
Уже с Приветом

Post by WildVlad »

Вот еще нарыл:
Смотрим здесь http://www7b.software.ibm.com/wsdd/libr ... aylor.html вот этот абзац
IBM wrote:Question: MQ is running on Unix box. I have an NT application which uses the MQ's services for messaging. I want to develop a simple MQ Monitoring tool, which would give me Q depths and the message contents in the Queue. This monitoring tool needs to be integrated in the NT application, so that the user can view the Qdepths and messages in Q. The application uses ORACLE and is in C programming language and Java. What options are available? We cannot afford to go for 3rd party tools. (submitted by SR of Deutsche Bank)

Answer: There are a number of APIs and techniques for discovering the depth of a queue. Depending on your application environment, you might want to use MQINQ directly or send PCF messages to the command server. Reading the contents of messages non-destructively requires you to use MQGET with the MQGMO_BROWSE flags. Use of these interfaces is demonstrated both in sample application code shipped with the product and in SupportPacs. In particular, take a look at MS02 and MS0B as they help with the construction of PCF messages. See the full list of SupportPacs. Several standalone monitoring programs are also available there.

Ну и ссылка ведёт вот сюда: http://www-3.ibm.com/software/integrati ... pportpacs/

Надеюсь, поможет
I hated LA

Return to “Вопросы и новости IT”