Уже с Приветом

Guru explanation needed

Post by Crocodile »

передумал...
Lala Chart
Уже с Приветом

Post by Lala Chart »

Crocodile, sorry for using your topic but I do need a veiw of forums' gurus
Guys, could you please explain me as to private placement.
The company announced the following:
Insiders of xxx Corp. have completed the sale of 3,205,825 common shares of XXXX at prices ranging from The proceeds obtained through the sale of these shares were used by these insiders to exercise 900,000 options and will also be used to subscribe for units of the private placement announced on April 14, 2007.
Question:
Is private placement a good news for stock price or not?
Thank you very much.
GoodBuyAmerica
Уже с Приветом

Post by GoodBuyAmerica »

Lala Chart wrote:Crocodile, sorry for using your topic but I do need a veiw of forums' gurus
Guys, could you please explain me as to private placement.
The company announced the following:
Insiders of xxx Corp. have completed the sale of 3,205,825 common shares of XXXX at prices ranging from The proceeds obtained through the sale of these shares were used by these insiders to exercise 900,000 options and will also be used to subscribe for units of the private placement announced on April 14, 2007.
Question:
Is private placement a good news for stock price or not?
Thank you very much.

Private investment in a public entity (PIPE) обычно признак нехороший. Это значит, что компания не может raise money in other ways. Обычно банкиры, участвующие в PIPE получают sweet deals, сильно разбавляя тех, кто владел акциями до PIPE. Инсайдеры идут на это не от хорошей жизни. С другой стороны, если банки вкладываются в PIPE, это значит, что инсайдеры им чегой-то напели, что станет известно сакерам через некоторое время, и банкиры этому поверили. Срaстётся это "напетое" или нет - :pain1: . Иногда срaстается.
"...обращаться на Вы с большой буквы - это ж каким интеллигентом нужно быть потомственным, злокозненным!" из анонимных постов в ЖЖ

Return to “Инвестирование”