Уже с Приветом

Re: Рак

Post by Komissar »

PAF, we all love you, keep in touch.
Umka
Уже с Приветом

Post by Umka »

несмотря ни на что, назло всем врагам, и вопреки всему, но ради себя и семьи...
вы победите :love:
sindbad
Уже с Приветом

Post by sindbad »

:fr:
Мы с Вами, Вы с нами и все мы вместе. We love you!
PAF
Уже с Приветом

Post by PAF »

Thanks everybody! I need courage to do it again. The only difference, if it is true it is not curable, it is treatable . It means that they going to treat symptoms to make life easy.
sindbad
Уже с Приветом

Post by sindbad »

PAF wrote:The only difference, if it is true it is not curable, it is treatable . It means that they going to treat symptoms to make life easy.
Not exactly, "treatable" does not mean palliative care only, it means that they/you will do their best to stoop progression. In reality there are only very few stages/cancers that are curable. Most are just treatable, but this is a condition, not a death sentence. Come to think of it- life is a death sentence. :( Фигня, пробьемся!
PAF
Уже с Приветом

Post by PAF »

I hope so Sindbad. I did MRI 4 month ago, and doctor said he only saw arthritis . Now they talking about metastasis.
PAF
Уже с Приветом

Post by PAF »

http://www.adme.ru/video/stoj-do-konca- ... ya-620555/
Courage for myself and people in the same situation.
Virginian
Уже с Приветом

Post by Virginian »

PAF wrote:I hope so Sindbad. I did MRI 4 month ago, and doctor said he only saw arthritis . Now they talking about metastasis.

PAF, держитесь.

Мечта всех онкологов именно сделать рак treatable, лечить его как хроническое заболевание вроде диабета, не сахар, но жить можно.

Вам желаю здоровья и выдержки. Буду думать о вас.
PAF
Уже с Приветом

Post by PAF »

I did test yesterday. The bones are ok, but they saw spot which they not sure. Now they want me to do x-ray again. It some kind of relif. But not over yet. Thanks Everybody for support.
Katerina2010
Уже с Приветом

Post by Katerina2010 »

Здравствуйте RAF!! Только сейчас прочитала и узнала плохую новость про Вас!! Держитесь! Вы оптимистка!!! Вы всегда меня поддерживали в трудные минуты и давали мне полезные советы. Очень Вам благодарна за все. Верю и надеюсь , что все у вас будет хорошо !! У Вас маленькая дочь и Вам надо жить , растить ее. Помните и верьте, что все будет хорошо.
Мы Вас любим!!!!
notknown
Уже с Приветом

Post by notknown »

PAF, я вам тоже позитивные мысли посылаю. :love:
sindbad
Уже с Приветом

Post by sindbad »

:kiss:
PAF
Уже с Приветом

Post by PAF »

Thanks. Friday I am going to have biopsy. The doctor cannot tell what it is, so they must do it.
No Pasarane!
PAF
Уже с Приветом

Post by PAF »

They rescheduled the biopsy on Tuesday.
agro
Уже с Приветом

Post by agro »

PAF wrote:They rescheduled the biopsy on Tuesday.
Держитесь, PAF, надеюсь все обойдется!
PAF
Уже с Приветом

Post by PAF »

I hope so. Thanks. I stopped crying and focused on tasks that should be done. Number one is biopsy. I must do it. I am really scared of the procedure. If they going to do with out full anesthesia I am ........fxxxed . I did the biopsy 5 years ago. It is the worst memory. The DRIllED holes in me. Really. The bleeding did not stop. Scar from the surgery looks better than scars from biopsy. And now the going to do biopsy in bone!!!!!!
I can do it. I can do it. I can do it.
Сабина
Уже с Приветом

Post by Сабина »

PAF wrote:Thanks everybody! I need courage to do it again. The only difference, if it is true it is not curable, it is treatable . It means that they going to treat symptoms to make life easy.
Но ведь люди десятилетиями живут. А еще вы знаете у мамы сотрудница которая 30(!) лет прожила с раком просто поддерживала себя все это время, даже и без химии.

Извините что подсовываю вам эту книгу, мнения противоречивые про эти рекомендации, но я прочла и многое нашла разумным и делала бы если пришлось. Я про очищение дома

http://www.amazon.com/Cure-All-Cancers- ... all+cancer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw
Сабина
Уже с Приветом

Post by Сабина »

PAF wrote:I can do it. I can do it. I can do it.
We all have our battles. Вы держитесь молодцом, так и продолжайте до победного
JN
Уже с Приветом

Post by JN »

PAF, я вам тоже шлю огромный луч поддержки. Пусть все окажется ложной тревогой. :love:
"Я уезжаю навсегда, и вообще все всегда уезжают навсегда. Вернуться невозможно - вместо нас всегда возвращается кто-то другой..."
PAF
Уже с Приветом

Post by PAF »

You know I have to find the way to calm down my family. I think I did a good job with it. I talked to my mom, my husband, my 6 years old daughter and the oldest son(28 years old). "I don't look like dying now. I will fight. "Etc. Everybody felt relifed. Except our second son. He was with me during all chemo and he had known what it is. He is not ok with the whole situation.
5 years ago I adopted a cat. In February this year I adopted a dog. I thought I was strong enough to take care of it. And I am not. The dog is really attached to me. And the cat is crazy. Nobody will take him. He is professional mice/rat killer. Very bad personality.
Umka
Уже с Приветом

Post by Umka »

ну тогда у вас просто выбора нет. надо сражаться! вы нужны всем - себе, сыновьям, дочке, мужу, маме, собаке, и даже этому вредному коту, который будет никому не нужен. а раз нет выбора, значит сделайте! :love: :love: :love: :love:
PAF
Уже с Приветом

Post by PAF »

I am also became grandmother last year. So I have two wonderful granddaughters. I love them. The time you spent with your grandkids doesn't count to your life. It priceless. Me and my mom fill so good to watch them and play with them. My son brought the kids to chear me up last Saturday. I felt much better after that.
Сабина
Уже с Приветом

Post by Сабина »

PAF wrote:I am also became grandmother last year. So I have two wonderful granddaughters. I love them. The time you spent with your grandkids doesn't count to your life. It priceless. Me and my mom fill so good to watch them and play with them. My son brought the kids to chear me up last Saturday. I felt much better after that.
А мы все же думает что это false alarm . Вот так и точка :)

Return to “Здоровье”